How soon can physiotherapy start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How soon can physiotherapy start?

I'm on day 4 of a 5-day IVSM 1g/day treatment and my completely numb, in-cordinated left leg doesnt feel any better at all. My question is that is it too early to start physiotherapy'or is it recommended to wait until I regain co-ordination in my left leg?
    Thanks in advance for your answers.

Your thread has been moved to the Occupational Therapy forum, where you will be able to get an expert answer to your question.

Comment

Thread not opening

I keep checking for any update to my question "How soon can physiotherapy start" in the Occupational Therapy section, but the only reply is that my question has been moved to the Occupational therapy section. The result is that I cannot access this question.
      Can you suggest something? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteflagship View Post
        I keep checking for any update to my question "How soon can physiotherapy start" in the Occupational Therapy section, but the only reply is that my question has been moved to the Occupational therapy section. The result is that I cannot access this question.
        Can you suggest something? Thanks.
        You're in the Occupational Therapy forum right now, and you're accessing your question (thread).

Susan Dorne, our professional consultant, will answer your question the next time she checks in. You may also get responses from other members who have something to contribute. It just takes time.

Comment

My apologies, I don't know why I hadn't addressed your post.

It's never too early to start therapy once cleared by your physician. Early intervention is the best (there are miscellaneous health issues that may prevent it right away).

Definitely talk with your doctor to get a prescription for therapy. In the meantime, journal what is going on so you can give your doctor a complete report to help facilitate getting therapy.

Let me know how it goes.
          Be Well,
          Susan

Comment

Working...
          X