Confused and Frazzled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused and Frazzled

I am a member of this community. But, I have severe cognitive deficits and cannot manage to remember or keep track of my MSWorld password. The complicated way in which you require passwords to be made is just making it very difficult to remain an active member. I just want to use the simple word: poohing (as my password).

Hi caitylin

I moved your thread to the Technical Support forum.

Maybe they can help you with your password issue.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Use Notepad to keep a record of all your user names and passwords for all sites. Since the files are Text all you have to do is copy and paste them.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

I downloaded an ap for my iPhone called Keeper Mobile. It keeps track of all of my user names and passwords on all of the web sites I'm need them for. (It's password protected too so no one can get into it if you lost your phone.)
        Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
        Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
        Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

File box

I use a file box to keep all my passwords in. Sometimes all the techy gadgets are confusing due to my cog. fog.

Comment

Hi there,

You don't have to keep that password, you can have any password you would like....what those things that pop up, are just what we call "nags".

You can have whatever password that would make it easier for you to remember.

Comment

I use an excel sheet to maintain a record of my log id and password of facebook, twitter, yahoo, Gmail, MS and some other rudimentary sites and forums. I think this is the best way of maintaining a record.

Comment

TO REMEMBER PASSWORDS

I FIND USING A ROLLDEX HELPFUL. SINCE NOW THINGS I USED WHEN I WAS NORMAL....I USE FOR UNUSUAL REASONS. FILE CARDS (OLD SCHOOL METHOD) HELPFUL, TOO.

Comment

Working...
                X