Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nopalea or other anti-inflammatory help

Hi all,

I was up early this morning and was watching an infomercial for the Nopalea product. It makes sense to me that it should help as the entire purpose of the product is to reduce inflamation. Has anyone tried it yet?

Additionally, how about Noni juice? Same question.
    First Symptom: May 2007
    Dx: August 2007

Here's a previous thread about Nopalea juice:

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...hlight=Nopalea

Nopalea & Noni juices are healthful but there's nothing special about them. There are many other, less expensive, ways of getting antioxidants into your body.

Comment

The best way to reduce inflammation in the body is to eliminate sugar, omega 6 oils (most vegetable oils) and increase omega 3 oils (flax, fish oils).
      Napolea is a "fake out" to eat a poor diet.
      NutritionTara
      Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

The information is very interesting. Thanks for sharing the info.

Comment

I have read 3 books on MS diets. In none of those books are those 2 juices discussed at all. Yet there are many other juices, fruit and vegetable types, mentioned and these recipes are given out. I think these juices can be useful but they are probably no better than many other readily obtained fruit and vegetable juices.

Comment

If you are looking for supplements that may have some positive effects on MS, look up nutrition and MS on the clinical trial .org site and see what supplements Dr. Wahls is studying. She healed herself of this disease. She must know something !

Comment

Working...
            X