Facebook Log In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Log In

Tonight I tried numerous times to log-in under my user name but for some reason, no matter what I do, it logs me in with the Facebook log-in.

I did originally have a tab open with Facebook up, so I logged out and closed it. Still logged in under Facebook. I cleared cache, cookies, etc., typed in my username and password and here I am, still 1295582458@facebook instead of MrsBones.

I wouldn't mind except that I wanted to post a link, but since "1295582458@facebook" hasn't posted 5 times, I couldn't. The Facebook log-in doesn't connect with the MSW account.

Any ideas, anyone?

MrsBones

One time when I had all kinds of trouble trying to log-in to MSW (not Facebook, though) I finally resorted to turning my computer off (after trying various things that you mentioned).

When I turned the computer back on and tried again, I was able to log in ok.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky10
      According to our developer, this is a very common problem with the connection between FB and other websites. His recommendation: "log out of MSWorld and then make sure you’re logged out of Facebook. Then log into MSWorld without Facebook Connect."

He and our Webmaster are working on a solution.
      Thanks, Sparky. I tried that first. It seemed to be the obvious answer. The problem is that I logged out of both FB and MSW, closed the tab that had FB, and then cleared cache, cookies, history and so on, logged in with my username and password and I'm still getting the FB stuff. It's just automatically logging me in that way, even today w/o opening FB at all.

It's very frustrating. Maybe it's time to lurk for a while.

Comment

I think what you're describing is happening to me. It's annoying, but I just keep clicking "no" or "do not allow" or whatever it says. Leave me alone, Facebook.
        "I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future."

Comment

Working...
        X