Table top rowing machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table top rowing machine?

I have an Oxy-Cycle bike that I use for my arms. Was wondering if there is a rowing machine that can sit on the table also. For some reason it seems easier to use my shoulder muscle in that motion.

I have Thera-Bands that I use for stretching my arms. Just wondering if there is another way to add more shoulder & back exercises.

KK

Pulling helps strengthen shoulders and back.
    You can do that with the theraband.

Secure the theraband on a handle or object.
    While facing it, position your arm so it is out straight with just enough tension so the band doesn't bend (you can play around with where you want to position your body to adjust the tension you want).
    Hold the band so you arm is straight out and pull toward body until elbow is at your hip (elbow at 90 degrees).
    Keep arm close to body to start.
    The goal is to move your arm from straight to bent at your side with tension. Then relax.
    Moving around and/or changing the amount of theraband slack will increase the tension and areas of muscles used.

You can do this standing, seated, even on your back (just have someone hold the band above you).
    If the band is held/tied on in the middle you can work both arms at the same time

Let me know how it goes!
    Be Well,
    Susan

Comment

Working...
    X