swollen gland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swollen gland

Hey - I tend to have lots of trouble with ear infections and lately I have had a sore spot, which is what I think is a gland/lymph node on one side of my neck. The gland is not really swollen too much that I can see/feel; it is just tender. My ear has also been giving me trouble and I am assuming that it is all related. I was just curious if anyone else has trouble like this?!?!
    Busy mom of 3 little red heads!!!
    Diagnosed RRMS - May 2005

Ear trouble

Hi, I have had the same trouble off and on for the past two years. Sometimes it's tender with no lump and an ear ache, and sometimes a lump without an ear ache. Sometimes I have both.

Since I have had it I have not been able to lay on my right side without getting vertigo. By the time I get to the doctors office, it is gone. I wish the best for you!

Comment

SWOLLEN GLAND

I have swollen glands all the time . I had my rt lymph node removed . I was very sick ,in the hospital for a month . MY EARS DO BOTHER ME AND HAVE MANY SINUS INFECTIONS. I HAVE TMJ SEVERE . ALL OF THIS CAUSES MIGRAINES . The hospital never told me why my lymph node (i guess got infected ) make sure you get checked if lymph node and ear hurts .

Comment

Working...
      X