Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Vets Muster on the MS deck, June 26, '11

FALL IN! it's time to Muster on the mess deck

All veterans, active duty, family even LimboLanders are ALL welcome here. As veterans we have some different situations and issues than most civilian MSers. We deal with the VA and some of us get our medical care thru VA medical Centers, issues of getting help with disability and pensions etc.

Please......... Drop in and say HI at least once per muster. We want to know you are doing OK, hope better than just OK. With REGULAR musters we can get to know our fellow vets better and build a sense of UNITY. If you run across a fellow Vet elsewhere on MSWorld, please let them know we are here so they can join us.

The MPs/SPs will be watching for anyone AWOL, so muster or its KP duty! ......
    Hope everyone is doing well !

The VA web site..... (link below) list notice of free monthly educational conference calls.
    http://www4.va.gov/MS/articles/Educa...ence_Calls.asp

If you have not done so yet, please post an intro in the thread titled "Vets Master Muster & intros". Please post only your into there so it ONLY contains your into. You can always start a new thread for questions or other issues.

How was YOUR week?
    Any recent Doc appts or tests at the VA or elsewhere?
    Anything new coming up Soon?

...............................at the VA or elsewhere?

= = = = = =

Gomer Have GoGo, will Go Go Go

Found out this week I was on my last DMD refill. I've got a month to get in contact with the Neuro's office.
    In the past, this has been more along the lines of answering machine tag and I'm not sure if they want me coming in for tests.
    There's been a bit of a problem with the vollunteer drivers in my county, it turns out they don't like hanging out in the waiting area for more than one appointment and they like haulling their buddies up to the hospital to "check on stuff" as opposed to people who already have appointments. There's no easy way of fixing that problem without eveyone getting hurt.

Meanwhile

I think we've had this forum up long enough to ask how we're doing.

-Should we change anything?

-Are you finding answers that help?

-Anything else that we should be doing?

Comment

Working...
    X