Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ON signs question again.

Hi everyone!

Having still the discomfort of the eyepain when making movements, peripheral vision acting odd when looking right infront of me.(flashes etc, flashing lights more noticeable in a dim room, also happens when eyes closed)

Anywho, I got no MS diagnosis yet as some know.
    Just a few other AI diseases like Lupus being the number one.

I was wonder in order to have ON, I read the pupil dilates when a bright light is shined upon it.
    But if I am correct it often is not visible a bit anymore(the inflammation) and you can still suffer from the discomforts of it like the pain?
    Or do you really need to have this pupil defect in order to have ON.

I do have unequal and abnormal dilated pupils at all times.
    The reflex of them when they shine a light, it gose real slow (and it also seem to get a tad bigger again at times if I look myself)

But anywho, I do experience the eyepain when movements, flashing in peripheral vision.
    It also seem a bit blurry at times in my peripheral or so but not too sure it is mainly those light flashes that are obvious noticeable.
    And then I often have this kind of pressure above my eyes that feels like a migraine but it's not that as I am on Depakote to treat my migraines.
    So it is some other kind of headache that I also read is possible to experience with ON+the nausea along with this.

It is mainly a pain feeling a bit behind the eye and like above it that is the height of where your forehead is to explain it like that.
    And also in the eye itself, this feels sorry or hurts when making eye movements.

I plan on calling the Neuro I saw last week, that will do my testing and such in July.

i get that eye pain in the exact spot - usually happens later in the day for me when i get it and eye movement feels like i'm getting poked there each movement .. i sometimes put aloe vera on that area over nite and most mornings when i get up the pain is gone

Comment

Working...
    X