just started Rebif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just started Rebif

and i feel like a walking zombie already, and I have only had one injection (8.8)

I cant imagine what i will be like when i hit the full dose..

anyone else feel this way????

Don't get discouraged! Your body is probably just adjusting to the medicine. I don't remember feeling like a zombie after my first few shots.Did you take ibuprofen before you did your injection?

Comment

i took aleve.

Comment

Hartzmom2- I JUST GOT OFF REBIF TO START TYSABRI- BUT I CAN NEVER REMEMBER FEELING LIKE THIS- THAT IS THE FLU LIKE STUFF THEY TALK ABOUT- I LIKED TO TAKE MINE AT NIGHT SO U CAN SLEEP THUR THAT FEELING- SO SORRY YOU ARE HAVIN PROBLEMS WITH REBIF TRY TAKING AT NIGHT!
        I GOT TO KEEP IT MOVIN-
        ;DM.S. + MY STORY = I WILL SURVIVE THIS STORM TOO! AUDREY R

Comment

Hi I also just started I have had five injections so far I felt a bit strange and had a slight headache after the first one and then no other reaction after the others . I have in every case had a red mark come up about two days after and the very first one is still there they are not sore and I used arnica after everyone.

Comment

I have been on Rebif since July 2010. I take 2 tylenol or 2motin 30 minutes before and then take 2 more right after the shot. I take mine between 3pm-9pm, depending on what my shedule is that week. I have the fever, chills, muscle aches and just fill BLAH the day after!!

I have tried taking it at differnt times to try to lessen the side effects but it doesn't seem to help me. And the site reactions I get everywhere except my arms, I have a "rassberry" on my belly from over 2 weeks ago.

I hope you get to feeling better and make sure you tell your doctor all your side effects or "wierd" feeling, I would keep a daily journal and take it with me when I go to dr.

~Diagnosed July 2010~ ~Rebif July 2010-June 2011~Copaxone Aug.-Oct 2011~ No more shots for me!!~ I choose quality over quanity!!!

Comment

your body will adjust

Your body will adjust. It is better to do the injections before bed to sleep through the "flu" like symptons. You may even get them every now and then during the day time & feel a bit tired. Just take things easier on those days. Take advantage of the days you are not so sluggish.
              Been on it about 2 yrs and have dealt with it in the above way. But know your body, if something feels "wrong" then call the doc. Don't wait!

Comment

I have been on Rebif since March of 2007. I take mine at night and then go to bed. I take Aleve before the shot. I don't necessarily do it a half an hour before. Sometimes I take the Aleve and then do the shot. I have the red marks on my stomach. That is the only place I get them. They come up about two days after and last about two weeks. You will get the hang of it. Good Luck here. And Welcome to MSWorld.

Comment

Working...
                X