pseudobulbar affect & Nuedexta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pseudobulbar affect & Nuedexta

I was just diagnosed with pseudobulbar affect and was given an Rx for Nuedexta. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who could relate and/or has some experience with this drug and can give me an idea of what to look forward to. I'm assuming this is a relatively rare MS symptom since I'm just hearing about it now? Thanks for any responses.
    I choose to live and to grow, take and give and to move, learn and love and to cry, kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie, hate and fear and to do what it takes to move through.

I don't think pseudobulbar affect (also known as emotional lability) is a particularly rare symptom of MS...I've come across it numerous times in my 6+ years on various MS boards.

Here's what came up when I did a search for emotional lability on the main forum:

http://www.msworld.org/forum/search....archid=1282626

Sorry, I don't have any experience with Nuedexta. Hope it works well for you!

Comment

Do a search on it here, there are a few threads about it, what sounds exciting is that it also helps neuropathic pain. That sounds like a great side effect! Someone posted in February that it helped her husband. It's pretty new, do let us know if you try it.

Comment

Working...
      X