Has anyone tried this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried this?

I have issues with having orgasms and i just wanted to know if any of u ladies have tried this KY intense arousal gel and if so did it help u at all?
    "only the strong survive"

"God don't make mistakes"

I have not, but it is so funny that you asked about that because my neuro just talked to me about it. At my last appointment I was telling her that my DH and I were having some trouble in that area of our relationship....mostly because of dryness, etc. She asked me if I was having orgasms, and I told her about 1/2 of the time I do. SHe told me to get a vibrator for he and I to use together during foreplay and on into it if we desire. She was telling me to get the kind that plugs into the wall because it gets better frequency. I was a little embarrassed by this conversation, but realize that it is a big problem for a lot of us. Good luck to you!!!
    Busy mom of 3 little red heads!!!
    Diagnosed RRMS - May 2005

Comment

Yes, we've tried it but I couldn't tell a difference. I will say this has always been an issue for me, even yrs pre-dx. I believe I have a degree of numbness in that area which doen't help any.
      DX 10/2008
      Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
      Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
      Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

If it is anything like the ky yours + mine, then give it a try. I have problems with numbness and it does help!

My outlook is to do whatever you need to do to help. There is also a little vibrator that goes around the guy that stimulates the woman so everything is hands free during (I don't know how to describe it any better). You can find it in the couples section online with places like Passion Parties. A little less embarrassing if you've never used something like that before.

They also have creams you can try to help reach orgasm. I find the stuff that is cooling to work better than the stuff that is warming for some reason.

Really though- my biggest block is my mind. I really have to get my mind in gear way before we even think about doing anything or it is just not going to happen.
        Erin

doing the Limbo since 2005

Comment

I have used several of the KY products and they work pretty well for me. My problem is the vaginal dryness that happens as you get older (I'm 62). I also use a vaginal estrogen tablet (Vagifem) that helps me, too.

I don't have problems with having an orgasm if I have enough lubricant (the KY). I have also used a vibrator some and they work pretty good. There are a ton of them out there these days. That female psychologist (Berman-I think) is frequently on Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz and has her own website with a number of assistive devices You might google her and look at her site. She has some articles and a few books and is pretty frank and helpful-I think.

I am thinking that you might want to do a search here about sexual problems. Seems like there were some pretty good posts about helping out with orgasm problems.

I remember that some folks used those little bags of frozen peas to help get things going! You use them to ice up and then the area is more sensitive...or something like that.

Good luck!

lydialou

Comment

thanks i will be trying everything i can
            "only the strong survive"

"God don't make mistakes"

Comment

We've used both a regular cooling (so tingling) and the KY yours and mine which are designed to work together. When I'm not working, it works wonders. The only thing is, I found out the hard way, it's not a pleasant experience when I'm having a flare - well, at least this flare. If it were the type of flare I had normally, I don't think it would be an issue, because those are mostly numbing.

I have to say, since we've discovered this, it has helped so much! There's nothing worse than having a problem "getting there" because your body won't let you. Unless it's my husband's disappointment when I haven't gotten there despite his best efforts (he knows its just my body rebelling, but he can't help but take it on himself, you know?).
              Diagnosis: May, 2008
              Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

Well if you haven't read the "frozen peas" thread it's worth the read ( it deals with this problem.). I think it's been archived, so if someone has the link handy, maybe they'll post it, otherwise I'll go looking for it and post it.

Comment

Working...
                X