No announcement yet.

gratitude journaling......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolule: yoga's great right? what type do you do? love the bird thing as everything else you wrote.

no one's been in here in a bit...... i'll go again

i'm grateful for new med i'm taking

i'm grateful that it's raining because its' a great excuse to just lay low today put on a movie

grateful for my kids who always make me laugh

whose next??
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

you guys aren't keeping up with this??

ok i'll go again

I'm grateful for my daughter, who makes me smile each day and always inspires me to try harder.

who is next?
      Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

I'll go.

I'm grateful for my home and for being able to work.

I'm grateful to have 2 wonderfully supportive sisters and great parents.

I'm grateful for my fiance and our 2 baby kitties. (okay they're not babies anymore but they'll always be my babies)

I'm grateful to have found this site. Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane.

Comment

HI! first time I saw this thread. What a great idea. I will always need a kick in the butt to list what I'm grateful for, it's in my head but it's soooooo much better when you put it in writing - no excuse to forget it!

Today I will be grateful that my distant dad and his girlfriend came to visit. I was unsure about it because we just don't have that kind of relationship and live in different states, but we had a nice afternoon. His girlfriend is a great lady and I'm really happy that they met and are dating.

I'm also grateful for my BF because he really tried to make this visit nice for me and ended up getting an eye infection and now he's worn out (he has a chronic pain disease)

I'm grateful for my 3 adorable, goofy cats, who, of course, all hid when my dad got here, stinkers! LOL! He's only seen pictures of them, just not the same as meeting them in person.

I'm also grateful that I was able to take a 20 minute walk with my dad and his girlfriend and it's a beautiful day.

I'm grateful for the post, it's good to get that kick in the butt and remember all the good things!
          This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life would be meaningless

Comment

cool stuff you guys

I'm grateful that i had company to my mri today, i normally don't.........

grateful i got a really good book to read

grateful that it's friday and i'm not running anyone around and going to do what i want tonight which means couch and movies

Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

I'm bringing this alive again because well today i need to find something i'm thankful for....

i'm thankful that my coffee was good today and that it isnt' raining............

yes not great but i anti'd up something

whose next? dont' let this list go away it's important we try to find positives in this carp we are in
              Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

Working...
              X