No announcement yet.

gratitude journaling......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today i am grateful that my husband attended my daughter's iep meeting, he waited 2 long hours with me. they were running late.

he shows up to these things that my ex never attends and would on sabatoge.
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Today

Today I am really thankful that the Dish Network man is on his way! We have not had any television, phone service or internet service since Monday and Comcast didn't really care. They may be able to send a repair man to check the service on Friday (today) So after three hours of messing with them I said forget it! So dish network it is!!!Even after being married for 41 years it's hard to live with a man with no TV. ha ha ha

Comment

Today, I'm grateful that my skin pain was limited Tuesday through Thursday. It's back today, but for three days it didn't worry me.

Today I'm grateful for my internet. We were late on the bill, and for a time yesterday it was cut off.

I'm grateful that somehow, for the last two days, my two grounded teenagers have been playing with each other with action figures.
        Diagnosis: May, 2008
        Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

Today I am thankful that I only have 5 more days work until summer break (Only 4 weeks for me) but that's o.k.
          I pray for all those in my area who have been evacuated from their homes and the firemen who continue to fight all of these wild fires.

Comment

Today I am grateful for this mornings spin class that kicked my @*!. I am grateful for sunshine on a day that was suppose to be rainy,and the fact that I had the time to sit outside and enjoy it. And for a leisurely lunch and coffee with my bestie her hubby and her son, my godson. I am grateful for those little fingers that didn't want to let go of my finger when we were parting ways And right this moment I am grateful for my delish chocolate chip cookie and an NCIS marathon

Comment

This is a good idea. Here's a few things I'm grateful for:
              Living in a developed country
              • My mini-apartment
              • Plenty of food
              • My cats (Scooter & Jazz)
              • My sweet, patient, sexy boyfriend
              • All of my loving friends
              • Flowers - they're pretty, they smell good, and they create oxygen - come on!
              • Living in a developed country
              • Public transit - while slow, I'd be in trouble without it
              • Tastebuds! - and for that matter... chocolate
              • Electricity and Running water
              • Toilets &toilet paper - thank god I don't have an outhouse
              • Squirrells - They are so cute, funny, and furry
              • Birds - beautiful, singing, artwork of God
              • light bulbs - so much more efficient than candles
              • My times with energy - when I feel alive again & recognize myself
              • My eyesight - so many beautiful things
              • My hearing - I'd miss music
              • Sleep - omg! Thank God for sleep!
              • Disposable dishes & foil - my heros!
              • And finally ---> Computers and the internet! - without them I wouldn't be talking to all you fine people, I couldn't go to college, I might not be able to work, and lif would be much more boring

Hehe - I feel better already!

Comment

Thinking of all of these things you have awakend my awareness of all the things we have and the love we feel for so many others in our lives. It's going to be a great day!

Comment

Even though I fell recently and have a bad shouder injury, I am grateful for my husband who was there to hear me cry, whine, and rage. He just sat and held me tenderly

Also grateful for my friend who will drive me to the Dr. today.
                  1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                  Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

your husband sounds like a good man.... he's lucky to have you and you him.

Today I am grateful for:

The highlight I finally got done on my hair! i can't see my grey anymore..... very exciting.

I"m grateful my husband is on his way home from work to catch a rather large bug, looks more like a person flying thru my bedroom.

i'm grateful for my ability to laugh at every stupid situation life throws me.

i'm grateful that i have a husband to give a father's day card to tmrw. (iv'e been husband bashing lately )

whose next??
                    Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

no new gratitude entires?

ok so i'll go again!..............

I"m grateful today that I was able to go to the gym for a little while, also grateful to be able to see what a beautiful day it was outside.

the sky was literally perfect here as I walked my dog i took it all in and tried to convince my little one to also.

ok whose next??
                      Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

I've done "Gratitude" journaling for several years. I am so happy to see others finding what is good in their lives, and feeling graditude for such. I've found that I always land on the positive side-- what's good in my life far outweighs what hurts. Love, Light, and Hugs to all of you
                        Shalom,
                        Suz
                        You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm greatful for God & Jesus's love & they will alway's be with me.
                          I'm greatful for my husband of 35 yrs.
                          I'm greatful my son is home from the hospital today & getting better each day.
                          I'm greatful my daughter is happy & strong & full of love in heaven with God & Jesus.
                          I'm greatful everyone here brings a smile & sometimes a tear 2 show me something special.
                          Thank you for showing me all of this.

Comment

i'm grateful for my children, there is no other experience in life like having kids lol.

i'm grateful for our safe place to live
                            grateful for my ability to laugh at just about anything god throws my way....

i'm grateful that i can still walk, and for each new day because it brings the ability for better things to happen.

whose next?
                            Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

I'm grateful for my yoga classes that help calm my nervous system

I'm grateful for Gilenya

I'm grateful for the three little birds that were flitting around our dill plants today eating bugs

I am grateful that I live in a "pedestrian-friendly" and neighborly neighborhood.

I am always grateful that I met my wonderful husband who is really good at being silly sometimes

Comment

today i'm grateful for the doctor's i have in our life....... my doctor's as well as my daughter's who as of late have been very supportive and respond very quickly when i need them.

also grateful to have a quiet 20 min. to myself to be on the internet.

grateful that my daughter is adjusting to her new med well.
                                grateful that i'ts a cool night out and i can shut the noisy ac off
                                Jen Dx'd 5/11

Comment

Working...
                                X