ativan/lorazapam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ativan/lorazapam

I could not get a hold of my MS doctor recently when I was having a really bad muscle issue on the right side of my neck. I already take 10 mg of baclofen 3 x a day, so my PCP put me on ativan 3x a day - this is a pretty typical thing with MS right? To perscribe that with the muscle stuff? I am hoping to talk to my MS doctor today. Thank you!
    Sasha - dx January 2011; tysarbi, zanaflex, gabapentin, and baclofen
    ~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.~

Ativan

Did you ever start taking the Ativan? Did it work for you? The right side of my neck hurt to - stays tight.... It keeps me pretty tensed up. I take Ativan on and off.. more on than off - but I may need to take it every day. I take a low dose 1/2 .5mg. It helps takes the edge off.

Ms. Jay

Comment

Hi, just saw this - sorry. I do. I take half a .5 in the morning and a whole .5 in the evening and it does help. they have really increased my baclofen dose since then too. I am nervous about the bac increase - but if it helps yea! Have you ever read about occipital neuralgia? That is what I think I had an episode of. Yucky stuff.
      Sasha - dx January 2011; tysarbi, zanaflex, gabapentin, and baclofen
      ~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.~

Comment

Working...
      X