No announcement yet.

Vivid Dreams!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, I'm still having these very vivid dreams.

I've dreamed about this huge, beautiful college campus several other times (I don't know if it's Vanderbilt or where.) Night before last, I dreamed of another old boyfriend who I haven't seen or thought of in 20 years. And last night, I dreamed I was taking care of a little girl who told me that she'd been sexually abused by her father, and I was trying to get the information to report it to the police so I could help her.

It's like I lead an entirely independent life in my dreams! And the thing is, if I can't remember the dreams immediately, I'll remember them hours or days later. (Usually that doesn't happen. If you don't store them in your long-term memory when you first wake up, they're gone.) It's just odd, but kind of fun. Like having my own movie theater in my sleep! LOL!
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

dreams

I too often have vivid dreams. Some I can remember, some I can only piece parts of the dream together. Sometimes, I have trouble waking myself out of dreams that I know are dreams. My mother passed away suddenly four and a half years ago. She is often in my dreams, but we rarely speak and nobody seems surprised to see her.

Glad to know others are having vivid dreams too.

Comment

Working...
      X