redwing re ms and uveitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redwing re ms and uveitis

sorry i haven't been able to get back to sooner...life is complicated sometimes. I did post on the other thread but you may have missed it. Thanks so much for the information you shared. are you by any chance a kaiser member? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you are and your dr is part of that hmo. Thanks for the info on the doheny institute-Kaiser has been very willing to let me see drs outside the hmo. I'm very happy with them. thanks again Sara

Hi Sara:
    Sorry... I did miss your other post. I'm Kaiser SoCal. If you're in the SoCal region, it should be relatively simple to get an appointment with my neuro-ophth. If you're in the NorCal region, it might be a little more complicated, but should be do-able. He's Dr. Guy Jirawuthiworavong, at the La Palma Ophthalmology office. (I think you can appreciate why everyone just calls him Dr. J. ) Great doc, great guy! I hope it works out that you can see him.

Comment

redwing

I can't believe you're part of kaiser-the gods are smiling on me today. i will ask my optho if he knows dr j (that is easier than jiraw..etc) I've gotten the impression that the docs with uveitis fellowships are a close bunch. I can't thank you enough, Redwing. There may be light at the end of my tunnel after all. Sara

Comment

Working...
      X