Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clay Walker

http://www.healthandfitnessmag.com/m...on-the-cover-3

This is an article about Clay Walker in the current issue of Health & Fitness Sports Magazine. Towards the end he talks his MS & a little about how he deals with it.

Of course with this being a sports magazine, he talks about not only his music/careeer & appearances at the Houston Rodeo but also his workout regimine -- I got tired just reading it!

But for him to be able to continue doing as much as he does, it is working very well for him!
    DX 10/2008
    Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
    Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
    Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

My favorite story he told was of him running on the beach with his daughter, like any parent he always would let her win. One day he fell and she just ran away from his prostrate body, made him laugh at what the reality was.
    Bill
    Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

He is very generous, too, offering tickets to MS Society chapters where he's touring.
      As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Comment

Oh, Daisy....do I ever relate! It used to work just to "budget" my energy, but I agree with someone else who said that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the fatigue these days. If I know I'm going to have a busy day (say on the weekend), I'll usually lay low for a few days before the event. Lately that doesn't seem to help. No matter if I rest or not, I still get hit with fatigue. So confusing!

Glad we're in this together.
        "Get out of your head and into your life!"
        Psalms 46:1 - "God is my refuge and my strength, an everpresent help in times of trouble."

Comment

Hmmm....looks like my answer was posted on the wrong thread. lol. It was intended for Daisy's thread about "suffering for it the next day".
          "Get out of your head and into your life!"
          Psalms 46:1 - "God is my refuge and my strength, an everpresent help in times of trouble."

Comment

Working...
          X