First time doing the MS Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time doing the MS Walk

Has anyone here ever done the MS Walk in Canada? I'm a little confused on how the donations work.

I originally signed up as an individual but now have created a team so both my kids can walk along with my hubby and a couple of friends. But we all still have our own pledge pages and then the team page. Are we required to raise individually and as a team? We don't know that many people how will pledge on both... even though we're sponsering, we can't afford to do me, hubby, both kids and then the team. Yikes! How do we do this?

Thanks!

This is also my first year doing the walk. What I understand from it, is that you can each raise individual amounts, but all of them are going into this team account... so you don't HAVE to each raise money.
    Nancy
    Diagnosed with RRMS: June 2008. Rebif: Aug. 2008 - Aug. 2011, Gilenya: Sept. 2011 - Aug. 2012. TTC for baby #1

Comment

LOL... okay, I think I have it all figured out now. Yesterday, when I created the team it was only showing what I raised on my page and nothing on the team page.

This morning my amount was added to the team page as well. I guess it just took a bit longer on the site to update.

Wish I were more patient!! haha

Comment

Working...
      X