Headaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Pick in the Ears

I hate headaches. I had the six month headache from hell.

It felt like ice picks being jammed into my ears. I

was telling my doctor about for about 3-4 months and then

I finally got an MRI and was dx with ms. I took about 3

months of Ty infusions for it to go away. They come back to

visit me when I have to think a lot or for me just to

remember that they can come by anytime and visit. Sorry

about the rant, but when I read ice pick, my memory

perked right up. It's starting to visit me as I type. Take it

easy and relax, easier said than done.

Comment

Ask your doctor about Botox, it literally changed my life. I lived with headaches every single day. Some days it was a dull ache and others it felt as though my brain were about to explode. They move all over, starting on one side and eventually making it's way to the other. It was becoming difficult to keep up with my life because my head hurt all the time.
      Then my doctor injected botox into my head, neck, and shoulders. It was the best thing anyone has ever done for me! I still get the occasional headache but maybe only once a month. Seriously, botox saved my life!!
      Jessi
      Diagnosed 11/16/2010

Comment

It hasn't stopped

My headache is back in full force. It has lasted for three days now. I've been stressed at work(teacher), trying to set up meetings for students that are going to High School. Damn, earlier today I came to school, had morning announcements and drove to a High School transition meeting(8 miles away in traffic) and they told me that the meeting was at my school. Back to school, had the meeting 30 minutes late, I hate when I do stupid ****-. Can't think straight

Comment

Working...
        X