No announcement yet.

TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE MY AGE 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 male from Australia .. nice to see so many new faces, but such an unfortunate place to meet. I was active here since 2004 but I've had to sign up a new account as my old one was deleted. Hit me up, I'll try put my info in my profile. Thnx

Comment

Hey stevo, i'm 27. dxd at 24. live in the oven known as phoenix. stay positive and dont give up the fight.

Comment

Hey I'm 28 ( waves hand like princess)

Hey I'm 28 years old, female, diagnosed this may 19, 2012. Suspect I have it for about 3 years because of so many odd symtoms that weren't explainable. I'm in NYC. I'm definitely looking for making friends who can relate because it's still a shock process and all.

And hello to everyone who has posted!!! =)
        “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,
        Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth.”
        ― William W. Purkey

Comment

Just Diagnosed

Just got diagnosed last week. 24 and in phoenix. This heat thing might be a problem, huh? Anyone from this area? I'd love to connect with someone who can relate!

Comment

Hey party people

I'm Sara, 29 from Orange County, CA... diagnosed in 2002. Welcome :>

Comment

29 single beautiful female from Ca

Im so alone. All my friends are married and having families, they dont want my boring diet restrictive butt around much anymore. I just dont feel like I am as fun as I once was.

My boyfriend recently just chased me out. ::sigh:: Glad I found out it wasnt really love. I feel like I will never get married or have a family..I really really want it more than anything but who is going to want me all messed up w this? Its negative I realize, I have been off meds since March..he was going to have kids with me, he didnt even last 6 months. It hurts me really bad.

I cant find many people here in So Cal that have MS...no one younger than 50 anyway. I really would like to make some new friends too. I would really like to make friends that can understand what these feelings are like. I really am having a hard time with acceptance of something so ugly.

Comment

29singlefemale from Ca

Yup. Dxed in 2008 and it SUCKS! Glad I am not alone even though it sure feels like it sometimes!

Comment

23, dx April 4th of this year. From central Oklahoma.

Comment

27 Male DX AUG 2011 - indiana -PM me if you need anything

Comment

25 from san diego and looking for people around my age to befriend

Comment

I am so encouraged to see so many Young Adults here!!!

I am 29, female, from Illinois. I attend University of Illinois at Springfield. Got my dx two years ago, while in school. I came to this website to find people who can relate to what I'm going through...anybody here go into the chat rooms?

Comment

26 year old female Dx July 2011

I had my first symptoms of MS in Nov 2010; so it has been about 2 years now. Started on Copaxone... just had a repeat MRI which showed new lesions. Switching to Tysabri. I have never met a single person in there 20s with MS. Which is crazy considering I work as a PA in neurology and see MS patients every day of my life. I am from Ohio and am desperate to know someone like me is out there near me!

Comment

Hey all

Hi, my name is Phil, and I am 31, dx last year Dec 2011.

Started on Rebif right after dx, had the optic neuritis, which went away after like 3 weeks. I feel the same way that everyone else does here.

Looking for support, friends, connections. Check my profile out, should be easy to find in facebook
                            New study on vaping
                            http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23237736
                            *****BEST INFO BELOW*******
                            http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/content/58/3/389.full
                            http://ripatients.org/cms/uploads/File/MS/Clark_2004_MSandCannabis.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaGirl View Post
                              Hey there,
                              I am also 28 and was diagnosed 4yrs ago I have yet to meet anyone close to my age w/ ms and wish I had someone local to talk to. Everyone seems to be over 50...sometimes I feel it helps to discuss MS related things with not only someone that can relate but relate in age as well. I hope you are finding reassurance here!

What part of California? I live in So Cal

Comment

Hi, I'm 31 yo and and in So Cal too. I was diagnosed 5 years ago this month, actually Thanksgiving week, I was thankful to have a name for what was going on with me. I would love to have friends that actually know what I'm going through too. Especially for my bad days which I seem to be having more of :/

Comment

Working...
                                X