TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE MY AGE 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 27 and will be 28 in March!

Dx in 2008, had first attack in 2007 (age 24).

Hello!
    Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
    UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Comment

22 year old female. Diagnosed January 25, 2011. STL.MO

Comment

HI! 27 now, but 28 in April. I live in Southern Ohio....anyone nearby???

Comment

I suppose I'm a bit younger. I'm a 21 year old female from NY. If anyone would like to exchange emails, I would love that..

xo
          DX:1/6/12 "Bad becomes better when worse happens."

Comment

Originally posted by l0velee View Post
            I suppose I'm a bit younger. I'm a 21 year old female from NY. If anyone would like to exchange emails, I would love that..

xo
            Would be happy to exchange emails! My email addy is on my profile. Talk to you soon!

Comment

28 and have MS for 6 years

Hello everyone. I am new to this message board. I was diagnosed at 23 with MS. A lovely birthday present for me.

I had a severe first attack that put me in a wheelchair within 2 weeks of onset. I was blinded for 6 months. I started on Avonex and had too many relapses. Then I was switched to Tysabri, which I love.

I have lost all of my friends since I was diagnosed. I have made new ones though. The friends I had before MS are not good enough for me. It is a good thing they are not my friends anymore. I don't need unsupportive people.

I have my ups and downs, but mostly I am happy and okay with my situation. My mother is very supportive.

Currently I am dealing with some family members discriminating me. Which I never thought would happen with family. This is the first time I have been discriminated against by family.

I am sure it will not be the last time. It sure does hurt though. I know I am stronger than all of them and I will move on. I did voice my option about how I feel about what they did, which I hope they realize how wrong they are.

But it is out of my hands and I cant change them or what they do. I have to worry about myself only because my health is top priority.

So to everyone, stay stronger, we can do this.

**post edited by Moderator to break into paragraphs for easier reading! many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print**

Comment

Welcome MS925JK!

I'm sorry to hear what you have had to go through with former friends and family but as I've said - people who leave because of MS weren't really there to begin with anyway. I'm glad that you've made new friends

Comment

hi everyone,
                  30yo, male, Boston, MA. dx back in 2005

Comment

26 yr old female! Dx December 27, 2011

Comment

30 from Germany

Dx 2008

Comment

Hey, I'm Kelly. 26 yrs old, dxed Aug of 2011. Fun times.

It's really hard to meet people around my age that are near where I live.
                        So if anyone is near Pensacola Florida...let me know!
                        If you pay attention to the darkness, you'll never find the light.
                        Dx August 2011. DMD Free.

Comment

Hi, I was dxd 2008. I'm 28 now. It's been ruff never had remission. My neuro thinks I'm PPMS. I'm on no dmd just systematic drugs. I really want to find someone my age with possible PPMS. PPMS progress differently then RRMS. I don't experience the attacks and have no ative lesion on brain MRI, but have spinal lesion. Suffer from fatigue, weakness on the left side, pin and needle in toes and hand, foot spasm, leg spasm, arm and neck spasms, and MS hugs mainly on the left side. PM me or message me if u are experiencing the same things. Thanks

Comment

Hi

Hi

I'm 27 and trying to meet people my age. I was diagnosed April 2011 and confirmed feb 2012. I live in San Diego just trying to live and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to MSWorld, Niniagu!

Have you begun a Disease Modifying Drug yet, such as one of the Interferons, Copaxone, Tysabri, or Gilenya? How is that going for you?

Comment

total noob

29, female in Portland OR...dx coming after the path finishes ruling out with my LP. MRI very clear. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Working...
                                X