• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the feeling coco.

Comment

I am 29..diagnosed this past summer (2011). I live in Philly

Comment

Hi! I'm 26

Hi everyone! I'm 26 and diagnosed in February of this year (right after my birthday heh). I'm still kind of muddling my way through all this and would LOVE to talk to people who are my age about everything!

Comment

too young for this

im 25..turning 26 in january...miserable since july 14, 2008 in NJ

Comment

I am 27 I will be 28 on Thanksgiving. I was diagnosed in June I will starting Tysabri in a week. I have been dealing with this since Dec 2010. I am in Richmond Va

Comment

Im 25 recently dxd in Sept 2011. I live in Miami fl... Would love to talk to someone my age

Comment

Looking for others in Nebraska

I was diagnosed with MS when I was 17 and have been living with MS now for 13 years. I have been searching out others around my age that are going through the same thing as me locally or anywhere.

Comment

28 In Washington State

Hey, I'm a 28 female and in limbo. Very close to diagnosis. I'm in Washington State, but closer to Portland, Oregon.

Comment

dont know unless u ask

Im 28 from alabama just seeing who else is around like myself. Diagnosed july 2010.

Comment

I'll be 28 in December. Live in Northeast PA originally from South Jersey
                      Dx'd RRMS 5/27/11 · Started Betaseron 6/13/11

Comment

Im 26 dxd 2001 f/ from MI, noone expects it, but I believe in mind over matter

Comment

26 female in CA

I am 26 years old..turning 27 in 3 months. I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago after my "first" episode of numbness in my feet. I don't know when this "started" but I have experienced fatigue for many years and it has gotten worse. Previously, doctors told me "everyone gets/is tired" but I tried to explain that it is different than just tired. At least my feelings are being confirmed now.
                          I live in southern Cali but don't know anyone with MS. I have looked up support groups but am interested in meeting others my age. I am scared of meeting people struggling with this disease for many years and much older who are experiencing very progressive symptoms or disability. The future scares me more than ever.
                          I am hoping and staying positive. But it is scary. Anyone else scared?

Comment

too old to post, but . . .

I hope not to old to say I think you all are brave and strong! I hope you might consider an idea (philosophy?) I find useful. I.E., assuming you've found your right treatment, that you eat healthy and exercise even if/when you'd rather not, and that you keep well enough informed to know when the "white coats" are full of beans, denial can be very good for your health, psychological and physical. Stay strong!

Comment

Ami,

Cate is absolutely correct. I'm diagnosed almost 2 years in January, mine started in my feet like you and I'm now only sometimes scared by those with the disease a long time.

When I was first diagnosed, I was desperate to find an image of someone without a wheelchair and who was working. I reached out to anyone I could find and eventually found my mom's doctor who is young, has MS and is still working.

I'm too old for this group, but you can contact me on the email address on the profile if you ever wanted to chat or some positive advice.

But definitely do the exercise. It's beneficial for quality of life and may effect progression.

BigA

Comment

29 in NC.
                                I am the youngest by nearly 20 years in my MS support group. At times I leave the meeting feeling worse than I did going into it..
                                Please visit profile for my blog address.

Comment

Working...
                                X