• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

22 here with MS...
    Live in Michigan.

Comment

28 years old first dx with transverse myelitis and now 8 years later saying ms...from Utah. Female... anyone else from Utah?

Comment

I am trying to do the same. I will turn 25 soon, I have had MS for around 21/22 years. God has always been faithful. I would like to make friends that know what I am going through

Comment

Young parent

Hey there I'm 23 I was diagnosed at the age of 22, on 8/30/10.
          I'm in Central Texas area.
          I have 2 kids and I started back at school to get my bachelors.
          Ashley Ringstaff
          Ringer1319/RingpOP
          MSWorld Volunteer
          Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

recently diagnosed, March 2011, 27

I am 27 and recently diagnosed. I live in Maryland and just started on Gilenya.
            Hills go up and down, just stay on course

Comment

Originally posted by jessica_sun View Post
              I AM 25 AND TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE IN MY AGE GROUP AS WELL FOUND OUT JAN 2011.
              I'm also Jessica, 25, and found out in Jan '11. What are the odds!
              "Happiness is a decision"- Michael J. Fox

Comment

just need someone to talk to...

Hi i'm 29 an was just dx was perfectly healthy then the month of Dec 2010 everything has gone down hill. I know this is jus the beginning i pray that it doesnt get worse. i'm takin prednisone an it is the worst rx drug ever.

Comment

21 year old female here from texas dx aug 2010

Comment

28 year old male here. I was diag at the age of 25.
                    Ramirez

Comment

Me..

29, F... dx'd 1-2008... Near Pittsburgh, PA...

Comment

Hi everyone...I am 26 years old and live in Ohio...I was diagnosed 1/28/2010. I would love to get to know some people my age with MS as I don't know anyone of any age besides myself that has it.

~melissa~

Comment

I don't have MS as far as I know but I'm here for my fiancé. The doctor is 99% sure he has MS, we are still waiting on the biopsy results. He is age 30 and used to live in Ohio but now he is with me in Missouri.
                          I am here for my fiancé. He is age 30 from Ohio but now lives in Missouri with me. I'm learning all I can about MS to pass on the info to him. He was DX right before his birthday May 2011 and he believes he might have had it since he was 15.

Comment

Hi Steve

I am 26 and newly DX myself. I know how u feel. I am the only one I know aside from this place with MS. If you ever want to chat. Im here..XOXOXOXO

Comment

24 yr old in Central PA

Hi, I was diagnosed August 2009 with MS. Started with ON, neuralgia, and dizziness that was just unreal. As others have said, looking back, I have had symptoms since I was about 20.

It gets easier, but for me, MS always manages to throw me for a loop. I'll be buzzing along, and then BAM, can't feel my legs and it's hard to walk, or I'll start having eye problems. I think the copaxone helps most of the time. It's hard to tell

Comment

Originally posted by mellie2585 View Post
                                Hi everyone...I am 26 years old and live in Ohio...I was diagnosed 1/28/2010. I would love to get to know some people my age with MS as I don't know anyone of any age besides myself that has it.

~melissa~
                                Hmm we all keep posting, but WE a way to conect with each other without having to post our email addys....

Comment

Working...
                                X