Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS

Hello all,
    I am 25 going to be 26 found out I had MS July 2009 shocker for me too I didn't believe I had it didn't want to so I went on with my life. Until I couldn't see one day out of one eye and my brain continued to show me that I do, couldn't pretend any more !

I am doing good though on Tysabri have I am a mother already and I am done now thank god. Wanted to have all my kids before I couldn't later.

Nice to meet you all! I hope all of you are doing well! Keep the strong!!

Lisa

Comment

Hey I'm 23 and female. Hoping to meet some people as well
      DX:1/6/12 "Bad becomes better when worse happens."

Comment

Hello, im 27 and like you im trying to meet people my age.

Comment

Same here

I'm 27 yrs old and was diagnosed July 2010 too!!

Comment

27 Oregon Male

27 year old male from Oregon. This life is what we're dealt i guess

Comment

29 Years Old

Hey I'm Sasha. I was diagnosed with MS when I was 19. I'm 29 now, 10 years living with this nasty disease. But still living everyday to the fullest, well when I can. Nice meeting people who are around my age that can relate to what I'm going through.

Comment

Hi

Hi everyone I'm 28 and diagnosed with M.S when I was 15 and re-diagnosed again this past December and started treatment this past January and have been trying to deal with the truth of everything. I'm just trying to find someone I can talk to that's around my age.

Comment

Hi,

I am Jayme, I am 26 and from Maine. I was diagnosed July 2015 after an episode of severe vertigo and vision "bouncing". I am a mother of 3 little boys 7, 3 an 2. I have an extremely loving and supporting husband.

Comment

Any of you, trying to meet others, are welcome to put your email address or facebook contact info in your profile and let others know that it is there. You do that at your own risk, of course. But, you may be able to form a nice friendship with someone else.

More than 5 years ago, I met a friend here. Although we live halfway across the country from each other, we discovered that her parents lived just 30 minutes from me. We discovered all kinds of things that we had in common.

We got together every year when she came to visit. Her dad is now gone, and her mother has moved out of state. But, we remain close FB friends.

She's one of the few people that I "know", personally, who has MS. Although our symptoms and disease progression, etc, are different, we "get" each other in a way that many others do not.

I applaud you for wanting to make MSWorld connections.
                    ~ Faith
                    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

25 here

I'm 25, will be 26 this year. I've been diagnosed since 2013. Feel free to message me

Comment

Working...
                      X