No announcement yet.

TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE MY AGE 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 year old female in Indiana. Diagnosed Oct 2009.

Comment

I'm a 24 year old female in Indiana. Diagnosed in October 2009.

Comment

I'll be 28 in a few days. I live in Georgia and Im open to being encouraged and to help encourage someone else as Ive been diagnosed for almost 2 years now.

Comment

Also 28

28 and DX in 07/09.

I reside in Colorado.

At least we all start off with one thing in common

Comment

30 here and living in Washington, DC
            ~ Alan
            dx 7.9.07

Comment

hey. 30 yr old with PPMS. In Fredericksburg VA. DIagnosed as RRMS in 2008 then last yr it changed to PPMS. It is hard finding people my age.

Comment

Hello, I also would like to meet someone around my age, I'm a 30yr old female diagnosed May 2001, who was starting to believe that no young ppl had MS EXCEPT me! until I joined MS world

Comment

Hi. I'm 28. Diagnosed with RRMS in 2003, first symptoms in 2002. Yeah, that was junior and senior year of college. Good times. : / Anyway, I live in NH now.

It sounds like a lot of people on this thread are relatively recently diagnosed. I've been dealing with the diagnosis for 7.5 years now, so if there is anything I can offer to you relative newbies--please let me know! It makes me feel better when I can lend a hand or a shoulder : )

-Jennie
                  Do not worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Sufficient unto the day is its own evil.
                  -Matthew 6:34

Comment

Turning 27 in a month, dx'd in Nov. 2010 - in Columbus, OH.

Comment

Hi all!

I'm a 24yo female from Southern Idaho. l was dx'd in December 2010 (I hear ya on the Christmas present comment!)...
                      Have had symptoms since college, but dismissed them because of lack of severity. But, in Nov. 2010, I couldn't ignore the ON that landed me in the hospital!
                      "Be the reason for someone’s happiness, not just a part of it. Be a part of someone’s sadness, but not the reason for it."

Comment

I'm 29, dxs when i was 26. Live in London

Comment

27 just found out i have MS March 2011

Just found out i have MS and very worried and shocked about the whole thing. i start on copaxone in two weeks. I'm just still in shock. I just had a baby and she will be turning one on Mothers day.

Comment

Howdy, 21 here, was 20 when I was diagnosed and started having symptoms when I was 15-16. Nice to know there are younger people to relate to floating around out there.
                            I choose to live and to grow, take and give and to move, learn and love and to cry, kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie, hate and fear and to do what it takes to move through.

Comment

I'M 27, FEMALE, AND WAS DIAGNOSED WHEN I WAS 23. (SUSPECTED SINCE I WAS 22, AND WHEN I LOOK BACK TO MYSTERIOUS "UNRELATED" SYMPTOMS. I'VE PROBABLY HAD SIGNS OF MS SINCE I WAS 18.) IT IS HARD MEETING PEOPLE MY AGE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING.

Comment

I'm 28.. I was told by my nero that he is 99.9 sure that I have ms..

Comment

Working...
                                X