Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilenya - Day 3!

Afternoon everyone,

Just thought I'd post a quick note on my experience, as of day three.

Everything went great on day one, under doctor's observation. Pulse and BP were all at normal levels. I did feel light-headed about an hour into the pill (10:30am) until about 6:00pm. With the feeling starting to dissipate mid-point.

Yesterday was day two, and the light-headedness was 50% less. Today, another 50% less from yesterday

The feeling is basically like one took too much Sudafed. I'm hoping as the week goes on, this will all be gone with. It beats the Avonex flu 1M to 1.

Cheers to anyone reading. Insurance wise, it was actually painless. (PPO from BlueX) Co-pay went from $75, for a 3-months supply of Avonex, to $150, for da fungus among us. BUT Novartis is picking up the tab through 12/31/11, courtesy of their patient assistance program. For that, there are no financial qualifications. It's available to everyone, regardless of income.

Good luck everyone. Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for the update. Glad it is going well!!

Comment

Just had my paperwork filled out by my neurologist. I've been on Beta for more than 10 years, and hoping to switch. I'll just wait to hear back from the Gilenya support team about what happens next.

Comment

Working...
      X