No announcement yet.

My experience with stem cells therapy in Panama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone seeking the Stem Cell treatment for MS. There is a clinic in Northwestern University run by Dr. Richard Burt. He is the real deal.
    Look up George Goss on you tube and Google. There are 2 hospitals to look at internationally. Heidelberg University and Tel Aviv, israel ( Dr. Slavin ).
    George states the process simply 'no chemo, no cure' !!

I feel I had to weigh in because this thread was full of misinformation and failure. If it isn't obvious to all of you, the clinic in Panama ( formerly in Costa Rica ) gives no guarantees and has mediocre results, at best.

Comment

Jerry, on previous threads, George's use of the word "cure" has been discussed at length. There is no point in rehashing that but it is fair to say that the use of chemo, in addition to stem cells, has had better results.

In any case I'm still not sure how the chemo/stem cell combo will restore my damaged nerves.
      Steve
      sometimes you can't make it on your own

Comment

Stem cell supplement

Stem cell supplement will help to repair and regenerate new cells.

Comment

OKie Dokie How?
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by skreynolds57 View Post

OKie Dokie How?
            It is live stem cell in enteric-coated capsule which will be absorb in the stomach. Then it will "behave" like stem cell injection which is much more costly.

Comment

How does it cross the blood brain barrier? What kind of Stem Cells are they?
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by skreynolds57 View Post
                How does it cross the blood brain barrier? What kind of Stem Cells are they?
                You can find product information by click on my signature.

Comment

Has anyone try Purtier Stem Cell Therapy before ?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel85 View Post
                    Has anyone try Purtier Stem Cell Therapy before ?
                    Seeing as how you swallow the stem cells and digest them, that would be a "no".
                    Do they come in flavors?

Comment

Thank you, merci

Originally posted by zaz44 View Post
                      I'm 51, and I've multiple sclerosis since 18 years.
                      The desease has not been too agressive in the first 14 years, but it has worsened in the last 4 years. It is secondary progressive form. My main symptoms are bladder and bowel difficulties, as well as erection problems, and to a lesser extend fatigue and spasticity in the legs.
                      I've never had any medical treatment, as my neurologist says it doesn't work with secondary progressive MS. I'm just careful with what I eat : no animal fat, first pressure oils, organic fruits and vegetables. I'm also having various food supplements such as primerose oil, selenium, and stemenhance.

I went to the Stem Cell Institute in Panama (cellmedicine.com/locations.asp) in march 2010 for a two week treatment. I decided to tell the story of my experience on this forum, specially for those who are considering going for such therapy.

The people at the SCI were nice, friendly, and professional. Everything was well organised, with a taxi picking me up at my hotel always right on time.
                      The different places where the treatment took place were very clean.
                      I've had 5 intracathetal injections, and 2 intraveinous injections.
                      The intracathetal used cells from umbilical cords, while the intraveinous were using stem cells from my own fat (obtained from a mini-liposuction).
                      The treatment was not painful, except for the mini-liposuction which was a little
                      unpleasant.
                      The treatment costed me 22500 US$. With the travel (from France) and accomodation expenses for me and the accompanying person, the total amount was approximately 26000 US$.

Unfortunately, 6 months after the treatment, I still don't feel any improvement.
                      (but the treatment has not worsened my condition either).

Of course this is only my own experience, and others probably have indeed been improved.
                      Now I'm just hoping that the new theory on CCSVI will eventually be the solution ...

Good luck to all of you who are in the same quest as I am.
                      Zaz
                      Thank you, I have secondary MS, I am French, no treatment but a lot of physio to encourage my dying muscles to work, how are you doing, what do you do? thanks

Comment

Hi yendi and welcome to MSWorld! I rather doubt that Zaz will get back to you. The original post was in 2010. I'm glad that physical therapy is helping you. I have secondary MS as well and was thinking it is probably time to do some again. Hope you stick around and join in
                        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
                        X