Help!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!!!

I am having sooo many problems. It would take the message to tell you everything that is going wong right now. Lets just say the problems are in my right foot, both arms and hands and speech.

My right foot feels like it is in a tub of ice and right in middle of a huge bond fire all at same time. The same feeling is starting to up my leg. I have been feeling like this for almost a day and a half.

My hands feel like they are soo week. I can hardly hold on to anything without the fear of dropping on the floor. Most of the time it will end up on floor even I try my hardest to hold on to it.

My speech problem is hard put in to words. I have to think about make the words understandable to other people. About 99% of the time I still have to repeat myself.

If anyone has any ideas please feel free to share them.

Thank you for the help!

Thekat77

Hello Kat77

Sorry you're having so many problems

Could you call your neuro first thing in the morning?

Or, is it at all possible to go to ER?

Hopefully you are not alone.

Keep us informed as to how you are doing. Hopefully your symptoms will ease up some soon.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I hope you have found some relief. I can't imagine all that at once. My issues are mostly cognitive. But I do have physical symptoms as well. I'm sure your neuro could help you out. I am so sorry. Keep in touch.
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

I went to the ER today. I didn't get very much at all. They said it was nerve damge in my foot. I go see my neuro this wed.

thekat77

Comment

Hello Kat77

Thanks for the update.

Sounds like the ER couldn't be of much help to you. I'm glad you went and at least you were looked at - you just never know.

I'm glad you can get in to see the neuro this week. I'm hoping he can help with symptom meds for the burning/ice cold feelings.

Let us know how it goes. Hope you're feeling a little better today.

Take care,
          KoKo
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

i want to neuro wed. it didnt go well at all!! i have a out of place disc in my back or so they say.

thekat77

Comment

Hello Kat77

Sorry to hear your neuro appointment didn't go well

Is there anything that can be done for your disc problem in your back?

Hopefully you are not in too much pain.

Keep us informed as to how you're doing.

Wishing you the best.

Take care,
              KoKo

Comment

Docs dont want to do anything. there is a few things they can do. the docs just don't want to do anyting.

i'm in alot of pain all the time. i was up till 3:00am last night again.

now my hands are shaking all the time.

thekat77

Comment

Hi Kat 77

Do you have any pain meds for your slipped disc problem?

Sometimes hot/cold compresses help, and sometimes steroids help too.

At the least, try not to aggravate that area of your back. Disc problems can resolve on their own, and I'm hoping yours will resolve, the sooner the better!

Take care,
                  KoKo

Comment

When will it end!!! i keep getting worst!! i can't stand it anymore!!

thelat77

Comment

Hello Kat77

When will it end!!! i keep getting worst!! i can't stand it anymore!!
                      What's going on Kat? Is it your back pain?

Sorry you're still having a very tough time.

Let us know what's going on, ok?

Take care,
                      KoKo

Comment

my back is ok right now.

its the rest of my body that is giving me the problems right now.

im dizzy all the time on top of everything else i have going on with my body.

i did go to the ER on this past monday. the doctor did not do any tests like a ct scan or a mri.

the only test the doctor dis was to ask me to sit up when i tried to sit up i was sooooooooooooooooooo dizzy.

the doctor gave me something to take.

thekat77

Comment

Working...
                        X