Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

I'm Jenny from NY and I was diagnosed with RRMS in October 2007. Wow, coming up on 3 years!

I just stumbled across this site when I was searching for the cause of the swishing I've been hearing in my right ear. I figured it was related to my MS and saw that others have experience a similar symptom. That seems to happen a lot - I have some weird affliction and then automatically assume it's MS-related.

Anyway, just thought I'd say "hi" and thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences/thoughts on the site. It's nice to know there are other people dealing with this unpredictable disease.

Hello Jenny from NY

Welcome to MS World! We're glad you "stumbled" upon us

Somehow, when we are aware that others are going through challenges with MS too, we don't feel as alone or afraid (or crazy). There is a kinship, like we're all in the same boat.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing you around. Check out our various Forums - there's lots of interesting topics!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Just wanted to say welcome also. This is the best site to stumble on. The folks here are great.
      "Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day." 2 Cor. 4:16

Comment

Working...
      X