Hey all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all

I am new to msworld. I was diagnosed with MS back in Apr 2009 but started having symptoms in June of 2008. My family and I take one day at a time and try to stay positive. My most bothersome symptoms are tremors and fatigue. I am glad to have found this website and look forward to talking with other individuals that are going through the same things that I am.

welcome vsmith, glad to have you here!!!!!!!! i also suffer from both, provigil helps with the fatigue, haven`t explored meds for the shakes. i look forward to seeing more of you around good luck.

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hello Vsmith

Welcome to the MS World Forums!

My family and I take one day at a time and try to stay positive
      Sounds like you have a good attitude

But on those days when being positive is tough to accomplish, you can come here and share what's going on, and vent if you need to.

It's beneficial to most of us to share with other members who are also living with the challenges of MS.

There are many interesting topics here, as well as valuable information and support.

Hopefully your tremors and fatigue will ease up. Looking forward to seeing you around

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
      X