Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more story and a question

Hi everybody,
    let me just say how wonderful this site is. I have been lurking for a while and I am having some trouble so I will tell you my story. i have been having problems since 1995, got really bad in 2000 and worse in 2004 with double vision, headaches, stumbling falling, numbness. was first diagnosed with a brain mass which they said was most likely brain cancer. I am a nurse, a wife and a mother of 4 boys so I was very scared. the neuro came to the hospital and ordered lots of tests. the next day I was told I had 5 spinal lesions and multiple brain lesions. I have had every symptom you can imagine and have never really recovered from most of them. I am still working and I love what I do it is just getting so hard. My question is do any of you also have lupus? I am afraid I might, I have many of the sx, and have an appt with myPCP tomorrow. Thank you so much for reading my post.

Hello 4boysmomRn

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

Your user name tells alot about you

You must be a super busy person with the 4 boys, and working as a nurse - not to mention the challenges that come with living with MS

As for your question about persons with MS and Lupus, you might want to post a similar thread in the General Questions and Answers Forum - more members view that Forum and you may get more responses.

Sorry to learn that you are having a difficult time. It's good that you are going to see your doctor tomorrow.

Let's hope your symptoms let up and you get some relief. Let us know what the doctor says. We'll be here for you.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X