it's been a long time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's been a long time....

since i've been here. i see lots of changes and they look like good ones. so i'll slowly get back up to speed.
    If i can walk and talk, and see and pee, i'm having a great day!

Hello Dove

Welcome back!

I think the changes have been good ones too

I love your flying Dove avatar, and your signature line made me laugh - quite clever! (I sometimes lay awake at night, wondering if there's one too)

Hope to be seeing you around

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hey Dove

Your signature line changed - or am I seeing things again? (this one's cute too)

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

signature line

yes, i decided since the previous one was so old, i'd try a new one. you're very observant!

i guess i oughta say a bit more about myself. diagnosed in jan 2003, but had symptoms for decades before that. RR MS - on copaxone for many years now. doing well, just usual seasonal, daily variations. walk, but slowly. balance issues (cane helps a lot), cog fogs, fatigue, heat intolerance, spasticity - all the usual suspects.

and i really DO mean if i can walk and talk and see and pee, i'm having a great day!

good to be back.....
        If i can walk and talk, and see and pee, i'm having a great day!

Comment

Welcome back Dove and may I add an amen to your signature line. That is a great day!
          "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Working...
          X