Alot of changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of changes

I am 28 years old and was diagnosed in January 2010. I have experienced a variety of symptoms for several years, but they became worse in Oct 2009. The whole thing is still quite scary for me.

I have a beautiful 22 month old daughter. She is my whole world. She has a lot of problems with her development. In fact, she has occupational therapy twice a week, speech therapy twice a week, and physical therapy once a week. I am also in the process of divorcing her father. So this has been a really crazy year.

All of that being said, I have an amazing and wonderful life. I am truly blessed! I look forward to getting to know some other people with MS. Chat rooms and message boards are new to me!!

Hello Zoeysmomma

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

You sure have had a crazy year Sounds like it's making you stronger - you have a good attitude.

I bet your little angel keeps you busy Do you take her to the therapy appointments, or does someone come to your home? In any case, she is your world and I know you love her and she loves and needs you

It's normal to feel fear when diagnosed with MS. But keep in mind no one has a crystal ball So it's most important to live each day as it comes, and not get too mentally wrapped up in an unknown future.

We're glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll benefit from the information, support, and the shared experiences of our members. Any questions, just ask and we'll be happy to help you if we can.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I take her to the therapy appointments...well when I can drive I should say. My mom is great about helping me and she drives when needed. I live in a small town so her therapists are about 45 minutes to an hour away from our home. Needless to say, we stay on the road alot!

Comment

Working...
      X