Not quite new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite new

Hi, everyone! Tonight is my first night back on the board in a long time. I've been "away" for personal reasons and decided it's time to start reading and posting again. I've reregistered ( haven't been here since the new site) with a variation of my old username, MrsBones.

It's nice to still see some old friends here. I look forward to meeting those I don't yet know.
    The cow calls himself cactus.

Hi MrsBones!

I've been wondering what happened to you since we hadn't heard from you in a while. Welcome back! Hope you are doing well.

You had over 700 posts and were a frequent chatter so just send an email to technicalsupport@msworld.org if you would like to resurrect your old log-in. Let us know and we can try to get you going again.
    Ken

Comment

Hello Mrs. Bones

Welcome Back

Looking forward to seeing you around here again

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thanks, Ken and KoKo! Good to be back. I had some family stuff going on, a death and a couple more relapses. Not a good few months, but I'm doing better. Thanks for the warm welcome back.

I'll write tech tonight and see if we can connect the old me with the new me.

Comment

Nice to meet you MrsBones

I joined the forum in April. Have had MS for 20+ yrs, and never knew the site was here

Great place and great bunch of people for sure.

Comment

Thanks, Sparky!
            I'm almost myself again. Glad to be back.

Nice to meet you,too Joan. Glad you found the board. Have you tried chat yet?

Comment

I'm me again! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky10
                Now that you are you again, could you explain your signature?
                But of course! It was a classic MS moment.

I was doing a crossword puzzle where some letters were circled. When the puzzle was complete, those letters spelled out a phrase. The actual phrase was
                "The coward calls himself cautious." I read it more than once as "The cow calls him cactus."

It's been a family joke since. We don't have steak or roast beef, we have cactus. I don't live near cow pastures, they're stands of cactus.

Comment

Working...
                X