Semi-new & will be looking around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-new & will be looking around

Hi all - I joined this forum about a year ago, posted three times, and then dropped off. I am feeling pretty isolated with my MS and so I'm just looking for some support & information. I figured I would introduce myself before I jumped in.

I am a mom of 2 & live in the SF Bay Area.

-Leslie

Welcome back Leslie. I hope to see more of you either at chat or here at the forums.
    Ken

Comment

Hi Leslie!
      I myself am new to this MS site as well. I am just the 'wife' to my dear husband who has Secondary MS, but I have been SOOOO enlightened on SOOO many things in the past 12 hrs since my arrival on here.
      I'm sure you'll find plenty of information, & hopefully precisely what you are looking for. As for the support, 'well quite frankly I've never seen anything like it (here at this place!) & I'm sure you'll get plenty & then some! These people are great!
      Good luck,
      Greetings from Michigan,
      Debbie

Comment

Hello Leslie

Welcome to MS World - nice to meet you!

Glad you came back for some info and support

Feel free to ask questions, and we'll be glad to help if we can. If you feel so inclined, start a thread with your topic in one of the many forums here.

In any case, know that you are not alone. There are always other members who have in the past or who are presently going through something similar.

Take care,
        KoKo
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Sparky10, Ken, Debbie, and Koko!

I am so glad I am back on here!

-Leslie

Comment

Working...
          X