Hello - "This seems like it will be hard"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - "This seems like it will be hard"

Hello everyone, Greetings from Clinton Township Michigan!
    Ok, I see the smiley faces to the 'right', but I have a feeling I will never find my way back here to this post. This site seems HUGE! Anyhow, it said I should "Tell about myself", so I thought this would be a good place to start and see if I can "X" out and find my way back here - lol - I am not a blogger, nor do I post much, so this should be interesting to see if I do OK.
    My name is Deb, I'm 44, married 26 years, have 3 wonderful children and a great husband who has secondary Multiple Sclerosis among other things. <---"Whewww, that was long ah?!"
    My husband has had MS for many years now, but diagnosed in 04' ..... the years have been tough to say the least, but for the most part we have pretty good days so not much to complain about. I do have a serious DOCTOR dillema though, and I'm hopeful to find some help here regarding that.
    Well, I believe I've told enough for now. I'm scared to even leave this section, fearful that I wont find my way back, so if anybody can help me out in how to stroll through this site it would be greatly appreciated!
    I sure hope this site will be helpful in the future for me, heaven knows I need it.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

&quot;Yay, I found myself ~ LoL&quot;

Cool beans, I "Xed" out, was redirected (scared me for sure), but then UP I popped with my post being the first one there on top!
    LQQKING like this might be easy afterall. HOORAY!

Comment

Hello Debbie

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

I see you are finding your way around here

I'm sure you and your husband will benefit from the support and information you will find here.

Did you figure out how to go to the other Forums?

Please ask questions and we will do our best to help you out.

It sounds like you have a wonderful family. Looking forward to seeing more of you around, and you will add a cyber family

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome to MSWorld Missy

Just wanted to say hello, and tell you... keep coming back, with "practice, makes perfect" and it becomes easier.

There are a bunch of great people here to find friendship and support. Ask all the questions you want and hopefully someone will help, at least we will understand.

Hope to see more of you. By the way...there is also a chat room. Thats another adventure for you to discover.

Check out all the different categories on the main page, General questions is where most posts are frequented. There is also a forum for "caregivers" and "a womens place" you shall have fun Im sure. Take your time to learn how to navigate around, but dont stop coming if you get stuck...just ask and someone can help you.

Again Welcome
        Janel Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner Child playing with matches.
        Dx date: 7/15/2010

Comment

Debbie

If you go to the bottom of the Tell Us About Yourself page and on the bottom right side you will see Forum Jump. Click on the arrow to choose other Forums you may want to visit.

Every Forum page has the Forum Jump on the bottom right.

Hope this helps!

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thanks!!

"Awwww you guys!"
            I have been bouncing all over this site! Koko, that 'Forum Jump' thing is GREAT! So far so good.
            Thanks for the warm & friendly welcome!
            I would have never thought I would become a blogger, but this is e-a-s-y! I'm really enjoying the site!

Thks bunches!
            Deb

Comment

Working...
            X