Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here!

Hi everyone,

I am recently dx'd with MS. I am in the scared, nervous, unsure stage of the whole process.

I am 31, have 2 small children, and no insurance. I do have a wonderful, awesome hubby for support.

I am so thankful I stumbled on this site, I really need to reach out to others facing this.

Thanks, and I hope to jump right in!

hi chemming and welcome!!!!! this is a great site to learn, but as with all advise from the `net, doublecheck it. no one here would intentionally give you false info, but still. hope to see you around.

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hello Chemmings

Welcome to MS World. We're glad you found us and came aboard! (we're not glad for your MS though)

I'm sure you'll benefit from the info, support, and understanding, as well as the shared experiences of our members.

It's nice to learn that you have a wonderful husband for support, and 2 small children to love.

Come here to the various forums as often as you like to share what's going on or to ask questions. We'll do our best to help.

PS There's an ongoing weekly thread in the General Questions and Answers Forum called Rest Area 51 where newly diagnosed folks like to hang out sometimes

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

HI chemmings. Welcome yo MSWorld. I hope the site remains helpful for you and look forward to your future posts.
        Ken

Comment

Welcome to the club that no one wanted to join. Ask away, there are a bunch of smart people here that are very good at sharing. Be well and stay strong
          You only live NOW.
          SX 1999 /DX 2003
          norml.org

Comment

TESTING-TESTING!

I just read the first 'thread' I believe they called it. Post as I would call it. It was a new gal, 31 who was just diagnosed. I am just testing to see if I am posting on her site.
            With that being said & now to the young lady, Thank goodness for your wonderful hubby! Hang in there friend!
            Blessings & hugs,
            Deb

Comment

Working...
            X