Welcome ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome ;)

Welcome to MSWorld! I hope this forum will be helpful to all needing help and support coping with the many unique challenges of living with MS.

Cheers!
    Kat
    Nothing is Impossible.......

Dx'ed in 1988
    Founded MSWorld in 1996

great idea! Hello
    You only live NOW.
    SX 1999 /DX 2003
    norml.org

Comment

A great idea indeed!

I hope all GLBT members who come here will find mutual support and inspiration, as well as helpful information.

Comment

great idea!
        Learn from yesterday
        Live for today
        Hope for tomorrow

Comment

Kat,
          I am glad to see this on here. I believe it will help many.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Originally posted by kat View Post
            Welcome to MSWorld! I hope this forum will be helpful to all needing help and support coping with the many unique challenges of living with MS.

Cheers!
            Kat
            Kat
            Please also note, I have NOT forgotten about my promise to help you with another endeavor related to this GLBTG/MS issue!
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

thank u

Actually, it was MY idea, he said humbly. And they were great. Put the forum up right away. Which was very nice.
              I suggested it because sometimes you just gotta be with your own.

Comment

well, garrettagla. Thanks for getting the forum. Some progress is being made in the GLBT patents and partners rights. I usually email my elected representatives to support equality legislation. Living in the VI, being a minority among minorities and not being able to vote in Presidential elections and that our congress woman only can vote in committee means I have to try harder to be heard.
                You only live NOW.
                SX 1999 /DX 2003
                norml.org

Comment

About time!

I've searched over the years for a site specifically for LGBT people with MS. Glad to see it has finally surfaced!

Comment

A pleasure.

It's nice to have a home.
                    Chais, I'm glad you're lobbying for change in the VI. We're everywhere! Thanks for standing up for what's right.

Comment

Lesbian MSers in California

Finding a group here in Northern California was actually not as hard. There is a lesbian MSers group here that is part of the MS Society. It is a very small group and I haven't participated in years since I moved. But, it was nice to meet people in the same sub-category, and to give and get support. Thank you to all involved in getting this new group together so that everyone has access, not just those in NorCal.

Comment

GLBT Site

What a wonderful surprise when I received my current issus of MSWorld and found a link to this new site. I'll be back many times.

Technogay

Comment

I was very happy to come across the GLBT Community on MS World. I have been looking for it for a long time, but putting in gay male, gay and lesbian was not bringing up this area on the site. I hope the site administrators will program in various search words that will direct to GLBT Community.

My partner and I have been together 26 years and live in Fort Lauderdale. He was diagnosed in 1983, first relapse then 1985 second relapse then remission for 20 years until 2005 and now is SP. The best investment we ever made was buying our Segways...he can still stand so we are able to go around town and for "walks" together on our Segways.

Looking forward to keeping in touch on this site. YEAH for the GLBT MS Community.

Comment

HELLO

FABULOUS TO FIND THIS FORUM AND WONDERING IF THERE IS OR WILL BE A CHAT ROOM DESIGNATED FOR THIS GROUP ?

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT
                            *****e-mail address removed as per guidelines. You may put it in your profile*****
                            STUCK ON SHORT TERM DISABILITY AND BORED OUT OF MY MIND NOT TO MENTION GETTING PRETTY LONELY.

HOPE ALL ARE DOING WELL AND KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT !

NDUFFY

Comment

welcome to the group and MS world. This is the mellow MS forum with a bunch of smart people who all get along.
                              You only live NOW.
                              SX 1999 /DX 2003
                              norml.org

Comment

Working...
                              X