Important read on IF Ratings (Inflammatory ratings) from nutririondata.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important read on IF Ratings (Inflammatory ratings) from nutririondata.com

As with any information on the web it is best to question it.

And what I just read makes me trust the IF rating even more, it seems there are 20 nutrition factors used for the ratings including antioxidants, fatty acid composition, glycemic load, and many other nutrients.
    You can and should read the full article yourself by going to self.com and then enter "IF" into the Search Self.com box.
    Then click on “Lots of Questions about Anti-inflammatory diets and IF Ratings”

I decided I’m going to get Monica Reinagel’s The Inflammation Free Diet Pale book to learn more, it looks to be a good read.
    Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Looks like that will be a very helpful book to read! Thanks for posting the info.

Comment

I was wondering what they based thier ratings on - the raisins made me wonder. It might simply be the amount of Sugar.

Comment

RAISENS

frm diabetis training have 5 grams of carbs as fruit sugar EACH! adds up fast.

i got the book. downloaded kindl for pc, free on amazon now get ebooks instantly.

i like it, its more meeting daily targets thac eliminating a foo group.

have 4 inflamitory conditions so this is good for me.

sorry if garbled, i type with mouse and online keyboard but have low vision

Comment

Originally posted by khs View Post
          frm diabetis training have 5 grams of carbs as fruit sugar EACH! adds up fast.
          From my own diabetes training, 2 tablespoons of raisins have 15 grams of carbohydrates and count as one carb serving. I just went and double-checked my memory by looking that up in my training book.

Comment

Working...
          X