My Family is everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Family is everything

A little bit about myself: I was born 10/31/1950, I am a male, married, 5 children, 5 grandchildren. I live in NE Ohio. I used to be self employed in the graphic arts field for 15 years until my MS no longer allowed me to. I am thankful for everything I have. But most thankful that God gave me MS instead of any member of my family. I know I can handle it because of my healthy family. Life is short so I try to enjoy and have fun as much as possible. I wish people would use the word "Love" more often. The world would be a much better place.

Hi Coach

Welcome to the MS World Forums!

You're from NE Ohio, I'm from NW Ohio

I can tell your family means the world to you I like your thankful spirit. Looking around at all there is to be grateful for makes life a little brighter.

I'm sure you will benefit from all that MS World has to offer. Information, support, and the shared experiences of our members. Looking forward to seeing you around

Keep enjoying life!

Wishing you and your family all the best

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Coach,

Welcome to MS World Forums.

I was diagnosed earlier this year and can't imagine what these last six months would have been like without the love of my family and friends. With support of my loved ones and help/insight from the MS world members I will face this monster we call MS one day at a time.

I agree life is short...fill it with as much fun and love as you can! Keep sight of the Silverlings!

All the best to you and your family
      Silverings

Comment

Working...
      X