Everything going wrong today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything going wrong today!

Heard of the saying: Anything that can go wrong will?
    Starting with last night I was dreaming I was going to the bathroom, then I wet the bed
    Well this morning I had a bowel movement and missed the toilet!
    I am still cleaning up stuff and doing an extra load with bleach.
    The only 'good' thing was my dog.
    She had eaten most of the semi solids by the time I got back from changing my clothes and my shoes.
    I think I will be putting fewer raisins in my cereal from now on.
    Wonder what else will go wrong today?
    techie
    Another pirated saying:
    Half of life is if.
    When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
    Dogs Rule!

I think we all have days where everything seems to be going wrong.

You sound like a person that goes with whatever happens. When I have days like that I just try to laugh it off. Having MS as long as I have & the problems that go with it if I didn't laugh I would probably be crying all the time. For me, life's too short to cry so laughing makes me feel better.

Thank you for sharing we need to do that or I should say I need to do that more.

Sammie

Comment

What I believe is: No matter how bad today may be, tomorrow will be better. I just live the adventure.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Murphy's law seems to overtake me often. The dog thing is yuck! I understand totally though, my Catahoula would probably do the same thing. I agree with the previous poster, Tomorrow will be better.
        "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Working...
        X