Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUESTION

NOT SURE IF I AM POSTING IN CORRECT PLACE BUT I DO HAVE A QUESTION
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE POSITIVE TO TAKING AMANTADINE TO BE HONEST WHAT I AM TAKING IT FOR ALSO I HAVE HEARD I SHOULD UP MY CALCIUM INTAKE AND ADD VIT. D AS I DO NOT GET OUTSIDE A LOT DUE TO THE SUN REALLY HURTS MY EYES. COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE? THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Amantadine helps with fatigue. The other things you mention help your bones and muscles and other body systems, but MS fatigue can stem from other things besides calcium/Vitamin D deficiencies.

Amantadine actually didn't help my fatigue, but 1,000 mg of acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) and 200 mg of alpha lipoic acid daily have made a huge difference. These two anti-oxidants have been proven in university studies to be as or more effective than Amantadine at alleviating fatigue from MS, chronic fatigue syndrome, cancer, etc. For me, they have been nothing short of a miracle. They have given me my life back.
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
    X