I have been diagnosed since 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been diagnosed since 2005

I am happily married to a wonderful man. My husband and I between the two of us have 5 children. The oldest is 14, 11,9,19 months, and 4 months. The oldest does not live with us. I have been in a relapse for a year. I have not started on meds. Yet because I am nursing. Talk to my doctor about going on naltrexone. Working on breaking her from nursing. When pregnant with the 19 month old the MS went into remission. When I got pregnant with 4 month old it hit. I was only two months pregnant. I am 26 years old.

Hello Laura O

Welcome to the MS World Forums!

Glad you found a spare moment out of your full, busy life to join us

You certainly must have your hands full with the children, the babies, MS, husband, and everything else

Hopefully you will be out of the relapse soon! You are way too young to be kept down.

Come back here as often as you can. There is alot of information and support here.

Best wishes to you and your family

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hello Laura O

Nice to meet you, sorry it had to be because of MS.

Oh, my, you are a very busy young woman

Just remember dear that you need to fit in time for you. Rest and exercise are the two best friends of MS. You also need some pampering time for yourself so you won't be left feeling like there isn't any "You".

this is a great place to get support from people who understand what you may be going through at any given point, while you live this journey that has been given to all of us.

Comment

Working...
      X