Not really new but kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really new but kinda

I have been living with these disease for 15 years now and finally was diagnosed a year in half ago...just try not to fall rapidly but slowly but things come up everyday to weigh me down which makes me feel like I am falling faster then I want but oh well it is what it is....
    I have two wonderful hilarious, whitty, smart, intelligent, beautiful and loving children also in the background stands my shadow and loving boyfriend who is adjusting normally to my MS which we call it Mood Swings because you never know what is going to happen too you....
    I have lots of fish, turtle, giecko and my devil cat Dexter and soon with a little persuasion I will be getting my yorky and great dane....
    I love my life but not what has been given to me, I understand there is a reason for everything but it gets hard when you realize that you are alone will dealing with your emotions and other situations that come about because each person handles things different and I don't expect it to be any other way...I have been diagnosed with RRMS but than now it has been put into the SPMS will there is my life in a bubble please don't pop it!!!!
    Dawn

Hi SunbeamOne

promise we won't pop your bubble.

Sounds like you are a bunch of conflict with how you feel and how you want people to think you feel about MS

We all have the ups and downs. I think that even though I used to say I have MS, that I used to live in denial at the same time.

I would push myself to do something just so I could show them I could LOL.

There will be times you will feel like it is going to fast for you, when that happens just hold on tight. If your sx increase or get worse hot foot it to the doctor, cause maybe something else is going on.

In the mean time we are here. Come back and vent anytime

Comment

Hello Dawn

I can really relate to what you said about how things come up every day to weigh you down which makes you feel like you're falling faster than you want to. I really get that!

On a lighter note, it's nice that you have wonderful children and boyfriend, and a bunch of critters to enjoy also (With a yorky and great dane on the way)

I agree that each person handles things differently. We can have alot of support and people around us, but ultimately what we go through and experience can only be truly felt by ourselves individually.

I believe it does help to share with others on sites such as MS World because of the similar experiences we have with living with MS.

Wishing you and your family the best. Let us know when you get your new additions to the family (your doggies!)

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
      X