MS Quilt Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Quilt Project

My name is Joy. I used to visit this forum often about two/three years ago and then was simply overwhelmed by all the information.

I am currently working on a collaborative quilt project to raise awareness for MS. If you are interested in learning more, please contact me at *****I want to be able to help share the stories of those of us facing life with MS, or those affected by the same.

I forgot my last user name and password from a couple of years ago (not surprising as I forget stuff very easily these days), and so I cannot post a URL until I have longer standing membership onj this board, but if you google "multiple sclerosis quilt project" (or add .com to the same as all one word), you will find the website for the project.

I look forward to getting to know more of you better. It is easy to slip into the mind set that I am facing this disease alone, but I think we have all been there. I used to appreciate the support and information I used to receive on this message board and look forward to it again.

**E-mail Address Removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. This may be put in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see**

Hello Joy

Welcome back to the MS World Forums!

Your MS Quilt Project sounds like a great way to raise awareness about MS

Thanks to sites like MS World, we don't have to face our challenges alone. Knowing that others living with MS understand what we're going through really helps.

We're glad you're back, and look forward to more of your posts

Good luck with your MS Quilt Project!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

MS Quilt Project update

We have received 42 quilt squares from Quilters Above the Clouds quilt guild in Colorado. We are off to a great start. If anyone is interested in participating, please let me know!!

Thanks.

Joy

Comment

Working...
      X