Recently Diagnosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently Diagnosed

I was diagnosed in December 2009...Still trying to figure out what a diagnosis of MS means to me, my family, and our future. I've found this site very helpful and am just now feeling comfortable to reach out. I'm not sure what feeling back to normal is...but I certainly feel better than where I was a couple of months ago.

Welcome and let me say I'm sorry you've joined us. I'm not actually a very active poster, but I've found this site to be filled with many wonderful people who know what you're going through. I know "normal" can feel like something you'll never find again sometimes. Any questions, worries, or if you just feel like you need a place to vent about the unfairness of it all, you've found a great community.

Comment

Hello SilverLinings

Welcome to the MS World Forums!

It's good to know that you find this site helpful and that you are feeling comfortable enough now to reach out.

Glad that you are feeling better than you were a couple months ago.

Dealing with MS one day at a time seems to be a little less overwhelming for many of us. And how each one of us is affected by MS overall is a unique experience to each individual. I'm sure you know that MS is highly unpredictable.

The various Forums here have alot of information. I'm sure you will benefit from the shared experiences of our members too. Hopefully you will find support and understanding here. Best wishes to you and your family

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi there Silverlinings

Love you screen name. Sorry that we had to meet because of MS, but welcome aboard.

Like KoKo said, take it a day at a time. Don't try to see the future, because about the time you think you have it figured out, MS or other life events will force you to change your mind once again. The one thing I have learned is to go with the flow, so to speak.

Hope to see you here often.

Comment

Working...
        X