HELLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO

HELLO, I JUST JOINED THIS FORUM. I HAVE HAD MS FOR OVER 14 YRS. I AM RETIRED AND ENJOYING MY RETIREMENT. BEEN MARRIED FOR36 YRS AND HAVE 3 SONS. ENJOY WORKING WITH WOOD AND USETO LIKE STREET RODS, BUILT 3 OF THEM,BUT WITH THE RESTRAINTS NOW JUST LOOK AT THEM. ALL IN ALL I'M DOING WELL AS I CAN.

Nice to meet you

Glad to hear that you are keep a positive attitude. That really helps a lot. Sounds like you were blessed with a great family.

Sorry to hear that some of what you enjoyed doing was taken away.

Comment

Hello Derf

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

Glad you're enjoying your retirement. Gosh, married for 36 years - that's an accomplishment

Keep on doing the best you can

Hope to see more of your posts! After 14 years of living with MS, your experience and wisdom is valuable.

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome. I don't dwell on what I used to have, it is the past, I don't worry about the future, nothing I can do about it. I just live the present to the best I can. Still have lots of fun, go great places. North Carolina wreck diving in August!

Attitude is what really counts!
        Bill
        Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

welcome derf!!!! wkikta said it all. live the present, can`t change history! glad you still enjoy the rods!!! cousin has a 52 merc and friend a 71 stang. good luck.

dave
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
          X