New to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this

After years of strange happenings and doctors saying it was all in my head, after a bad fall requiring knee surgery, it finally took losing vision in right eye to end me up with the Mayo Clinic. Seems the leisions were there all this time. after frusrtation of doctor visits, i had given up on doctors. Amazing when you lose vision the response. And that is sad. Anyway, I was put on Rebif. Injections were something that I never thought I would do. Dignosed a little over a month ago, 1 month on Rebif. Have bad days that I feel like screaming and days I want to tell folks to Kiss Off, but pretty sure that is just nerves sufacing a tad to close to the open. Glad I found this web site.

Hello Katrinia

Welcome to the MS World Forums - it's nice to meet you!

We're glad you found this site too. (not glad you have MS, though).

The information, shared experiences, and support really helps, and we learn that we are not alone with this.

Sorry you had to wait years for the diagnosis. That must have been frustrating. Did your vision return?

Sounds like you have become accustomed? to the Rebif injections. You thought you could never do that. I think most of us would say we have learned to do things we never thought we could, no thanks to MS. Anyways, I hope the Rebif helps to slow down the relapses for you.

Katrinia, you are more than welcome to come here and let off some steam when you need to (might be a little better than telling folks to Kiss Off - of course, that depends on who they are)

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi there Katrinia

you come to the right place to be able to let it fly when you need to.

I have noticed in recent months that I flare off faster than I ever have in my life, so I can relate.

I feel your pain about them not finding out what was wrong for so long, went through the same thing. But at least that is now behind you.

Be sure to come back and visit often and good luck to you

Comment

hi katrinia! glad you're here! MSWorld is a good place to be to vent, learn & meet some wonderful people who have/ are/ will be in your shoes
        great place to vent our frustrations, we all have them.
        crazy how the MonSter can have your emotions are over the place. i'm normally a mild mannered person, but whew lately MS getting worse & i can get mad or start crying over things that would have never bothered me before.
        pretty sure it's MS doing it, too old for it to be anything else.
        hope you make time to 'visit', think you'll be glad you did.
        take care & God bless ya!
        "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

starting on the 44ml tomorrow....

Comment

Working...
          X