Hi, introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, introducing myself

Whats up? New here and just figured that I should post and say hi.

WELCOME!!!!!! GLAD TO HAVE YA AROUND.

DAVE
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Not me

I 'm tired, long weekend. It took me a while to figure out this site. I still forget some things but, welcome. This is a good site to read, get good information and just vent.
      Good Luck

Comment

Welcome to you

I'm not a man but that doesn't mean I can't welcome you to the wonderful world of MS. Come back often as this site is very helpful to us and maybe your questions will be answered or you can give us some helpful advice. Regards, Gail

Comment

Hi and welcome to the group.

I guess I should introduce myself also, I been away from the MS boards for years and just started posting again when Ampyra got past FDA. (And FYI: I highly recommend trying it. (see the post on it in Medications & Natural Supplements forum))

My name is Don, I知 47 and was Dx over 9years ago, married and no kids.
          Still work full time as a CAD manager, love BBQing, mmmm beer can turkey!
          I live in a 110yr old farm house and try to maintain it and the 5 acres that are not farmed the best I can, now I知 on Ampyra should be able to do a better job at it.
          I have my old Dodge RAM but love my 08 Civic hybrid. Can稚 wait for the Honda CRZ to come out, and no I知 not supper green. Duel points, 7500mile between oils changes, variable cylinders, I知 getting45-MPG average, etc., etc, plus it is a blast to drive.

MS has taken away parts of my life, but fighting every step of the way. and I知 going to win!
          Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            Don

Comment

There's not many men with MS, but I'm one of them. Have you visited the chat room yet?

Comment

I'm new here too

Was officially diagnosed a couple weeks ago.

I'm 30 yo and married with a baby boy due in October. I work in pharmaceutical R&D doing mostly formulation development. Needless to say going onto a chronic treatment has given some new meaning to my job. I live in NC (thus the name). I'm a big college basketball and football fan (NC State!).

Comment

Working...
                X