lifts on a track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifts on a track

does anyone have a lift mounted on a track (from above)? can they support my weight (220 lbs), and what kind of limitations are there in regard to distance? any help will be appreciated. oh yea, my money tree died too (i have limited funds). thanks

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

dave, I have a ceiling track lift system. Mine goes from toilet to tub @ 8ft, but they'll put them all through your house for mucho cash. I'm pretty sure there are 2 motors available: for <300 lbs or >300lbs. I wrote all about it on Progressive thread. One thing I didn't mention is a govt assistance that will pay for adaptive equipment that will keep you employed. I talked to a teacher who had it pay for a Sure-hands ceiing lift.
    good luck,
    lori

Comment

lori,
      thanks for the info. do i know you from anywhere else?
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

you're welcome. I hope you can find some assistance with the cost. This is the only site I've ever used. I love msworld.
        lori

Comment

Lift capacity: Yes, Sure Hands body lifts can lift 380 to 420 pds,; I'm shopping too.

Googling "Used body lifts low price" may give some good leads. Very often they're already sold, so keep looking; I'm doing that.

Comment

Working...
          X